Here are the last two spaces in our apartment. I was so excited for Wes to have his own room! It was so hard when it came time for him to sleep when he just slept in a pack n play next to our couch in the living room in NYC. It has taken him some time to get used to sleeping in a crib. His new trick is to stand himself up in his crib. I hate this! It's very cute to come in there and see him standing, but he doesn't know how to sit himself back down after he stands and it keeps him up! He just stands in there screaming. Haha. Anyway, it was fun to decorate a little room for him. It also doubles as a guest room because we had an extra bed from NYC. I wish the bed weren't in there, but we had no where else to put it. It needs bedding on it still and I am still going to add some book shelves and a place for his stuffed animals, but other than that it's pretty much done. The only new pieces are the changing table and crib. Most of the stuff I already had. One day I hope to be able to design a dream nursery just how I'd like it, but until then, this one works!
Our bedroom actually isn't totally put together either, but I took some shots of just the bed and nightstands. We didn't have a headboard, so I just used a big picture of NYC to act as a headboard. I did buy new bedside lamps and an Eiffel Tower Canvas, other than that nothing in our room is new.













4 comments:
Og, you are so good!! Everything looks perfect, as always. :) The thought of Weston just standing in his crib yelling for you to come lay him back down is cracking me up. Sorry. :)
Your place looks great! I wish mine were half as finished as yours. I'm sure it feels good to be settled in.
It's so darling. It doesn't look like you need anything. I can't believe how long Weston slept in the living room without you losing your marbles. You're amazing. I love everything in both room. Well done girl. :)
Super super cute:) I love how you decorate! Weston is such a cutie!!! He is getting sooo big! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment