We are mostly done with our 2 bedroom apartment here in Houston. It's the biggest apartment we've had so far at 960 square feet. It's a little older, especially the kitchen and bathroom, but they put in new carpet before we moved in. I probably wouldn't be so done with our place but we had help unpacking and stuff from my parents. I am so grateful for all their help. It was kind of hard blending our old stuff that we had in storage in CA with the new stuff we bought in NYC. I had different tastes back then and a different color scheme going. I only bought a few new things. This is 95% our old stuff just blended together and definitely on a budget. It's not perfect, but I think it turned out fun. I'm going to add some different wallpaper to the oriental screen to make it more modern. We are using an old patio table for our dining room table for now. Haha! We are hoping to buy a home here in the near future, so we didn't want to buy stuff for this apartment only to not have it work in our new home. I will post the baby's room and our bedroom in the next post.
Trying Something
8 months ago












6 comments:
Darling Hun!! Well done. I actually love your table and chairs and that picture above the couch is super cute! And pillows and, and, and.... I think it is all so cute!
It looks SO great! I love it all!! I can't believe you got it done so fast. How nice of your parents to help you get settled. Can't wait to see the rest! :)
Isnt it so fun to decorate? You always do such a good job. Everything seems to have blended very well. We have the same cabinents in our little apartment. Aren't they fantastic??? Haha it is just temporary for both of us. Good luck on the house search.
I love it Audrey! Especially digging the art above the couch and your dining room chairs. You have a total eye for design lady.
so cute!
Everything looks great! I love that spot for the computer table - it's perfect!
Post a Comment