7/20/12

9 Month Photo Shoot

This last month went by really quick! It felt like just yesterday I was taking his 8 month pics. Anyway, I took a TON of pictures today as usual. He's such a little busy body that it was hard to take his picture. I had to put on Sesame Street again to distract him so he'd sit still. Haha! He has been quite the handful lately. He's into everything. I let him go anywhere he wants except for the bathroom. He likes to sneak into the bathroom and get into the cat food and water. He crawls really fast and stands up to everything! If I leave the room he will fuss and come try and find where I'm at. It's so funny. His naps are so random it's driving me nuts! I never know if he will sleep for half an hour or 2 hours. He usually does okay at night but lately he's been waking up screaming at 2 A.M. I'm not sure why. I usually just feed him and put him back to sleep. It's annoying though. I think he's getting more teeth. He currently has 8 teeth. He eats solids twice a day and loves those puff cereal snacks. I just switched to size 3 diapers although they are big on him. His 9 Month Stats are: 16 lbs 13.5 ounces (3.67th%), 28 inches (40.9th%) and 46.1 cm head size. (73rd%).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_7091

4 comments:

alfburg03 said...

So cute. And you're right you do have a little guy, compared to my little chunk anyway. He looks like he is going to be tall and trim. What a cutie. I will await the stats.

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

He is too darling. I had such a love hate with the busy crawler stage and for me it just gets busier. :) such fun!

Sarah said...

I love his little faces. I love the one where he's like, "What Mom?" SOOO cute, I'm so sad you live far away, Luke would love to have Weston as a buddy :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I can't believe I forgot to ever come and look at these!! Every single one of these needs to go into his modeling portfolio - ha ha. :) I love your baby!