8/20/12

10 Month Photo Shoot

Weston is 10 months old today. Here is what he is up to:

He eats solids 3 times a day and has 4 (6 oz.) bottles per day.
He still loves watching his shows (Sesame Street, Cat in the Hat, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse).
He still loves jumping in the johnny jump up.
He takes 2 naps. They vary, but are usually about 45 minutes -1.5 hours each.
He goes to bed at 7:30 and sleeps until 6:30 or 7:00.
He can stand on his own for about 30 seconds. 
He can take a few steps but then falls.
He loves to play with toys and books.
He gets really excited when Daddy comes home.
He hates his diaper being changed and getting dressed.
He loves to take baths and splash around. He is getting better about sitting down during his baths, but still tries to stand up in the bathtub. Little stinker!
He loves to come up to us when we are eating something and demands some.
He loves Carlyle but she still hates him and hisses when she sees him.
He loves to jump when we pick him up.
He can still only say mama, but I LOVE it!

We love you little buddy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Augh - these are all so cute!! Weston and his million faces - I love it! I love the ones of him standing all by himself - yay Weston! My favorite is that one where he's holing on to the exersaucer with one hand, and has his other hand on his hip. Such a funny little pose! Happy 10 months little cutie!

Emily said...

He is such a cutie. Happy 10-months Weston!!!

Cason and Marie said...

He is CUUUTE! I love the picture with the kissy lips and his hand on his hip. Can't believe he is 10 months old!

Unknown said...

I can't believe all the stuff he is doing at just 9 months! What a big boy!

Sarah said...

What a handsome little guy! I love all is faces:)

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

Can't believe him standing unassisted!! You are in such big trouble!! :)