John and I celebrated our 5 year Anniversary on Saturday. We first went to IKEA and had lunch. Weston loved eating the meatballs and mashed potatoes! We looked around for a while then came home. Later that night we all went to Lupe Tortilla. We love that place! It's an amazing tex mex place. Weston loved eating the beans, chips, guacamole and tortillas. He was pretty good at dinner. We looked for a rom com to rent but couldn't find one. We came home and put the baby to bed and just chilled. It was nice to go out. I'm grateful for all the things we've done, places we've seen and lived, and for the great man John is. Best decision ever to marry that one. Happy 5 years John!
Trying Something
8 months ago








11 comments:
Happy anniversary. Feels so different with a kid but better I think. :)
Happy Anniversary! Glad you were able to go out and have a good time together. The food looks great!
Love the little jibber jabber. He's so cute. Happy Anniversary!!
Regarding your question, no, it wasn't CPK, but you now it would have been if it were my B-day :)Happy Happy 5 years! What a great day!!
We've never been to Lupe Tortilla--we'll have to try it! Happy anniversary!
Happy anniversary! Your son is very handsome.
Happy Five Years! Kind of fun to share it with a baby :). Is it just me or do you look just like what's her name from parks and recreation in that wedding pic??
Happy 5th! Lovely photos as well. When you get a chance I'd love it if you could check out my blog.
Xaimarys ♡
www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com
I am late! Happy anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary! 5years... CONGRATS. Your dinner looks super YUMMY!! We just celebrated our 4th. Doesn't time go by so fast!
Oh man, I have missed a ton of posts! I can't wait to go to Lupe Tortilla!!
Post a Comment