11/28/12

Family Pictures 2012

My friend Stacy Thiot of Red Poppy Photos was coming to TX to do some photo shoots before the Holidays, so I sprung on the chance for her to take our pics! We haven't ever done professional pics before so I thought it was about time. This shoot kind of doubled as Weston's One year photos (hence the balloons) and our family photos. They were taken one week before his b day. Unfortunately it was windy and very humid, so that sucked. It was so good to see her though and she did an awesome job! There were so many that I love, it was hard to decide which ones to post! Here are a ton from our 1 hour shoot back in November. I was 15 weeks along when she took these. So glad to have them. I need to print a bunch of them off and make a gallery wall. Thanks again Stacy! Check out her website HERE, or her Facebook page HERE.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
AudreyJohnCrisp-0250
Photobucket
AudreyJohnCrisp-0237
Photobucket

AudreyJohnCrisp-0192
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute photos!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love every one of these!! She did such a great job. And you guys did such a great job being cute. :)

Lindsay said...

Most photogenic family ever!! I am dying over the first one with his ankles turned it! He's a little Michael Jackson! You look so amazing as well. Too cute! ;)

Kelle said...

these are adorable and i love that your son's name is weston! that's my boyfriends name and in the 5 years we've been together, i've only known of one other weston. it's a great name and your family is too cute :)