12/27/12

Christmas According to my iPhone


We had a really nice Christmas this year! We were sad not to be by any family, but it was kind of nice to have our own little Holiday together for the first time. It was wonderful thanks to family. Weston is still too young to know what Christmas and Santa is, but I think he still had fun! John made us a yummy Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve and we opened some new jammies. Then we watched Luke II. When Weston went to bed John put together his new big toys from Santa. The next morning Weston slept in until 8! It was awesome. We brought him in and he immediately went to check out his new car! It was a huge hit. We FaceTimed with family in Utah and CA, then we had a yummy breakfast casserole that is my family's tradition. We took our time opening present and enjoyed the day. We are very blessed and grateful for our Savior. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! I didn't take any pics with the good camera, so here are a bunch from my phone. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_5479
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_5564
IMG_5519
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_5517
IMG_5524
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_5561
IMG_5527
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
IMG_5525
IMG_5526

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Cute cute cute!! Such a darling magical Christmas!!

chris m. said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. Your little guy is getting so big. Your house looks fantastic. Great style.

MellyB said...

I want to comment on all the incredibly cute Christmas pics of Wes and you with your teeny little belly but I'm totally distracted by an ornament on your tree. Do you have a little Santa with an Eiffel tower above him? I can't quite make it out, but if yes we picked up the same one on our honeymoon to Paris!

Don't tell me you got in a California walmart or I'll cry.

Your house does look fantastic Audrey. We might be having a no family Christmas next year and I'm glad to hear it was good to you, gives me hope!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I can't believe I never saw all these pics! Your Christmas Eve dinner just made me SO hungry - mmmmm! I love the video of him on Christmas morning - how cute!