2/11/13

31/32 Weeks Pregnancy Shots

Not sure if anyone looks at this little blog anymore, but in case there is, and you don't follow me on instagram, here are the latest 2 belly pic shots I've taken. This was at 31 and 32 weeks. It's getting close. I'm getting so anxious to meet baby boy. We are going to try and get a 3D/4D Ultrasound soon. I'm so excited to see baby. We got to see Weston way more while I was pregnant. I was spoiled with him. I am so much bigger this time around. I guess that happens on your second child. Ha.Ha.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

MellyB said...

You are too cute Audrey. And so close! In less than two months you'll be holding that baby boy in your arms. Two boys > one. In my completely unbiased opinion.

Roy and Angie Smith said...

I still read your blog!!! You're looking good. Are you looking forward to having two? I can barely handle one some days! Best of luck in the rest of the pregnancy.

Emily said...

I can't believe how close you're getting! What an exciting time. You look great.

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

You know I'll never abandon your blog! ;) you look adorable! Handling pregnancy like a champ!! ;)

Kathy and Levi said...

You are getting so close and looking good! Are you ready for two? You are going to be one busy mama!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I'm pretty much to the point where I only look at someone's blog if they post a link on Facebook - otherwise I just don't think to check, since most people seem to have abandoned blogging. :) Where did you get your dress in the bottom pictures? It's so cute!