2/16/13

3D Baby Pics/33 Weeks Shot

I really hadn't seen this baby that much via ultra sound. I was almost too far along to do a 3D/4D ultrasound, but I just made it. It was really special and neat to see baby boy #2! It's so amazing the detail they can capture. He was very wiggly, but we were still able to get some cool shots of him at 33.3 weeks along. He is appears to look a lot like Weston. So cool. I can't wait to see him for real in less than 7 weeks! Oh P.S. Here's a side by side shot of how much bigger I am this time around. So funny to see the difference.

 photo photo-12-1.jpg
 photo PICS_39.jpg
 photo PICS_36.jpg
 photo PICS_25.jpg
 photo PICS_22.jpg
 photo PICS_24.jpg
 photo PICS_8.jpg
 photo PICS_2.jpg
 photo PICS_18.jpg
 photo PICS_11.jpg
 photo PICS_23.jpg

5 comments:

jen and brady said...

awesome ultrasound pics!

Marc and Lindsay Duncan said...

That is so amazing they can do that!!! He looks adorable!!!!

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

So cute! I love the 3D's! It's crazy how much bigger you get the second time around! i remember thinking the same thing! You look great though!:)

Kayley said...

omg! so cute already!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

You can be too far along to get the 3D ultrasounds? Weird. I can't believe how much he looks like Weston! And I can't believe how tiny you were at 33.5 weeks last time - you look like you're barely pregnant! Crazy.