3/19/13

Weston At 17 Months.

Weston will be 17 months tomorrow. I took a bunch of videos of him playing today. He has just learned to do bye bye, but he does it really funny. He flails both his arms up and down. It cracks me up. He plays with cars all day long and has really started jabbering in his own little language lately. I am savoring my time with just him for the next two weeks. I love my little buddy! I'm so glad my mom is coming to help me with him. I want him to still feel loved and special when the new baby comes.

2 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Oh man, he could not be any cuter! I love watching him play - he is so funny!

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

So cute! I think that this is my favorite age (so far) It's so fun to see them explore and figure out how to play with stuff. He's adorable!