9/8/13

Camden 5 Month Photo Shoot.

Cam turned 5 months old on September 3rd. I took these photos a day later. I took these at my Mother n' Law's home, so they look a little different than his other ones. He is so drooly lately as he's getting some teeth in. He's such a fun. happy, smiley boy. I love seeing his personality coming through. He is in size 3 diapers along with Weston. He is just starting rice cereal and is sleeping through the night. He can sit up, but not for a long time. He loves to watch and smile at his big brother. He is such a joy to us. We love you Camden!

 photo IMG_8470.jpg
 photo IMG_8466.jpg
 photo IMG_8463.jpg
 photo IMG_8455.jpg
 photo IMG_8454.jpg
 photo IMG_8434.jpg
 photo IMG_8432.jpg
 photo IMG_8431.jpg
 photo IMG_8429.jpg
 photo IMG_8428.jpg
 photo IMG_8423.jpg
 photo IMG_8422.jpg
 photo IMG_8420.jpg
 photo IMG_8419.jpg
 photo IMG_8418.jpg
 photo IMG_8415-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8414.jpg
 photo IMG_8413.jpg
 photo IMG_8412.jpg
 photo IMG_8411.jpg
 photo IMG_8408.jpg
 photo IMG_8405.jpg
 photo IMG_8404.jpg

2 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Ooh, I love every single picture of that yummy baby! He is so photogenic. Great shots!

Jamie Sefcik || Hello Little Scout said...

He is absolutely DARLING! I remember that fun stage :) Enjoy it while it lasts mama! And that is so funny, Bentley is in size 3 diapers still! haha