10/5/13

Camden 6 Month Photo Shoot.

This kid is half a year old now! I can't believe it! He's getting so much more personality. I love seeing him grow. He has mastered sitting up and has started to scoot and crawl. He gets up on his knees and launches himself wherever he wants to go. He is also not interested in the least with baby toys anymore! He only wants to play with Weston's toys. They are constantly fighting with each other for toys. I am trying to teach Weston the sharing concept. Ha. Ha. His Dr. appointment is soon, but I think he weighs 19 pounds! He's such a big boy! Weston weighed that at 12 months! He and Weston both are in size 3 diapers and he wears 6-12 month clothes. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but I'm sure any day now he will be getting some. Weston had to be in some photos too. He had total bed head and they were making hilarious faces. Love you Chunk!

 photo null_zps45bed4da.jpg
 photo null_zps28f8c07a.jpg
 photo null_zps55f0e721.jpg
 photo null_zps36f79d30.jpg
 photo IMG_8116.jpg
 photo IMG_8109.jpg
 photo IMG_8106.jpg
 photo IMG_8105.jpg
 photo IMG_8100.jpg
 photo IMG_8093.jpg
 photo IMG_8099.jpg
 photo IMG_8089.jpg
 photo IMG_8086.jpg
 photo IMG_8076.jpg
 photo IMG_8074.jpg
 photo IMG_8073.jpg
 photo IMG_8066.jpg
 photo IMG_8061.jpg
 photo IMG_8052.jpg
 photo IMG_8048-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8047.jpg
 photo IMG_8046-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8041.jpg
 photo IMG_8040.jpg
 photo IMG_8038-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8036.jpg
 photo IMG_8031-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8030.jpg
 photo IMG_8028-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8026.jpg
 photo IMG_8025-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8022-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8021-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8020-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8017.jpg
 photo IMG_8016.jpg
 photo IMG_8009.jpg
 photo IMG_8005-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8003-1.jpg
 photo IMG_8001.jpg
 photo IMG_7998-1.jpg
Here's a side by side of Weston and Cam both at 6 months.
 photo null_zps60f916c9.jpg

6 comments:

Tenille said...

This kid makes the best faces. I love it.

MaryAnne and Rusty said...

I can't believe he's already 6 months! He is so cute!!

Lindsay said...

Can't believe it's been six months. Sure goes by fast when you're not the one putting in all the work. :) He is too cute. I love all his cute expressions. Looks like you are having so much fun with your two cuties!

Unknown said...

Cute boys! Can't believe how fast they grow up!:)

Sarah said...

What a cutie! I love his little expressions! two cute boys :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Sweetest little face in the world. I love that baby! I love the shots of both of them - such funny little expressions!