10/27/13

Family Photos.

We wanted to get our family photos taken sometime in the next month or two for our Holiday card. I knew of a photographer that I wanted to take our pics. She is my friend's sister. Anyway, I contacted her to see what her availability was in the next couple of months. She said she was all booked until January! I was so disappointed. The next day she said she had a last minute cancellation for the following day at Rice University. At first I told her no because I thought it would be too difficult to get outfits ready etc. I told John about it and he said if we can figure out what to wear he was game. I asked her if the spot was still available and she said it was! We went shopping that night and found a few things that would work. I was stressed about what to wear. I think we pulled it together and luckily the rain subsided and we were able to still have the shoot. Weston was running around like crazy and Cam fell face forward onto the pavement out of the little chair and threw up all over, but luckily we calmed him down after a few minutes and were back at it. Poor baby.  We felt so bad! We just couldn't catch him in time! Luckily he landed on his pot belly and didn't scrape up his face. She did so great and was very patient with the kids. It was near impossible to get a smile out of Weston. Luckily she got a few and just in time for his 2nd birthday! We are happy with how they turned out. Our favorite one is the last one! Photo Credit: www.threepeasphoto.com.

 photo bw1.jpg
 photo 3.jpg
 photo 4.jpg
 photo 6.jpg
 photo 7.jpg
 photo 8.jpg
 photo 9.jpg
 photo 11.jpg
 photo 12.jpg
 photo 13.jpg
 photo 14.jpg
 photo bw15.jpg
 photo bw17.jpg
 photo 19.jpg
 photo bw20.jpg
 photo 22.jpg
 photo bw21.jpg
 photo 23.jpg
 photo 24.jpg
 photo 25.jpg
 photo 26.jpg
 photo 27.jpg
 photo 32.jpg
 photo 33.jpg
 photo 34.jpg
 photo bw35.jpg

2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Family pics can be so stressful, huh? I'm super impressed you could pull it together no notice. These look great and I love the outfits you chose!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I seriously can't believe how many great shots she got! I absolutely love these, and I love the location too. Very cool.