6/24/07

Engaged

So Audrey and I finally got engaged after dating for about a year. We got engaged at Disneyland (cheesy I know) and are getting married in the San Diego Temple on August 25th, 2007. I have no idea what to write here, and am just trying to figure everything out. I guess this is the thing to do when you get married. You will have to e-mail us if you want a an invitation to the wedding or the reception. We will be having one in Ladera Ranch and another in Orem a couple weeks after the wedding. More to come soon. ; )








While we were in Cali Val Westover took some engagement photos for us at Aliso Creek. Here are a few of our favorites.





4 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

super cute pictures and I am so happy you have joined the blogging world. I am so excited you guys are OFFICIALLY engaged! PJ was just letting me know about your shower and wedding, so we are looking forward to seeing you guys.

Audrey Crisp said...

thanks! i LOVE your pics...How is it adjusting to cali? We wanted to invite you to a shower they are holding for me on the 5th of July..I would love for you to come if that wouldn't be too awkward! hahah..And hopefully we will see you guys at the beach on the 4th! Take care and we're looking foward to seeing you two!
p.s. how do we add friends on this place? ; )

Cara said...

JOHNNY B!!!!! What the heck??!!! I am soo happy for you!! BAAAGGOOOCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

You need to find a girlie for Matt!! AAHHHHHHHH

You make me feel soo old!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Aww, congrats guys! :) Love you both and can't wait to see you! (whenever that may be!)