
So...John and I went and waited in line for Harry Flippin' Potter the night before it came out.....It was So funny..We were there till 1:00 a.m.It was so funny to see all the die-hard fans all dressed up and stoked for it! Everywhere I go I see people reading their Harry Potter Books. (the doctors office, the gym, at cpk...etc.)It makes me laugh. I guess I just don't get it... while we were at Borders we also picked up the Harry Potter Movies 1-3...(we already had 4) So now we have all of them! So we started watching them all in a row the last few weeks with my family! They are such great movies! Needless to say I STILL have not even read even 1 of the books! I better get my butt in gear! Then maybe I'll "Get It!" John read it every spare minute he had and loved it...I did it backwards I suppose...Movies then the books... : ) So I will have to get into the "Harry Potter Culture!" At least John didn't want to dress up in a cape that night! HaHa...To be continued when I read ALL the books! SEE yah...
6 comments:
I have only done 1-4...before the movies came out. I was pretty disappointed with the movies so I lost my potter love. maybe eventually I will get to 5+ I really do wish john would have made you dress in capes...the blog would have been cooler :)
HaHa....yeah it would have made it funnier...I hear the books are better. So I can see your point! : )You really should rekindle your love for potter! Don't tell PJ! j/k!
You're almost married!!!
i know! i'm so stoked! I hope you can make it to the reception!
we will definitely be there!
When is comes to 'reading' the Harry Potter books, Nick and I are all for listening to them on CD. I have a really hard time sitting down and reading a book anymore, but we loved having them on while we were cleaning or eating dinner or driving somewhere. The narrator is really great so it keeps your attention the whole time!
Post a Comment