John's dad made fabulous Daisy shaped sugar cookies as favors at our wedding....So John and I wanted to attempt to recreate his goodness! Well we did make them...But sadly they weren't quite as good as Geoff's! Too bad so sad! But we had so much fun making them!
thanks chica...they weren't martha stewart quality but we sure had fun making them! How is your pregnancy going? Bo Becca is so cute! I saw the Christmas Card you sent to my mom! It is darling! We will def have to play at least once during this Christmas Holiday! love you cousin!
I must say those cookies look mighty tastey!! I sent you a christmas card, but your mom could't find me your address before I mailed it, so I sent it to their house! Have a great Christmas!
3 comments:
Beautiful Cookies! I love the decorating you did on them:) How is life going? We need to see you guys!
Love Lauren
thanks chica...they weren't martha stewart quality but we sure had fun making them! How is your pregnancy going? Bo Becca is so cute! I saw the Christmas Card you sent to my mom! It is darling! We will def have to play at least once during this Christmas Holiday! love you cousin!
I must say those cookies look mighty tastey!! I sent you a christmas card, but your mom could't find me your address before I mailed it, so I sent it to their house! Have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment