2/21/08

Law School 2008

It's almost two full months into 2008 and there have been no blog posts yet, so I guess I (John) will have to do it. I'm not really into the whole blogging thing, although I do enjoy seeing what other people are doing. As I'm sure you can tell, Audrey is really the only one who writes on here.



Anyway, the latest with us is that about a month ago, I finished applying to various law schools. I applied to the University of Utah (I know, I know), University of Arizona, Pepperdine, Loyola Marymount, University of San Diego, UCLA, UC-Hastings (San Francisco) and McGeorge (Sacramento). I will be graduating from BYU in April (finally) and hopefully one of these schools will accept me. I'll make sure Audrey posts again when we find out where we end up going.



Audrey hopes and prays everyday that I only get into the U of U so that we can stick around Utah, and I don't blame her. I really want to move to Los Angeles because that is where the entertainment industry is and I am thinking about pursuing a career in entertainment law to potentially become a sports agent. It's a dream, but it's mine.



Update: John has been accepted at University of San Diego and he got accepted into Pepperdine University with a Dean Scholarship! We are getting so excited to see where all of our options are! He also got into University of Loyola in LA and University of Utah. Today he got into Mcgeorge with a scholarship too! I am so proud of my Johnny!

6 comments:

Hassingers said...

I am secretly hoping only U of U too.:) Just kidding!! If it's Cali then we can come visit you!!

Brenda said...

Hey, it's about time you posted. I can't say much though as I am just as bad as you at posting. I mostly enjoy reading everyone else's posts. Good luck with the applications. I too, would like to see you stay in Utah, but I do understand you need to go where you can get what you need.

Emily said...

Congrats on getting all the applications in. What a stress (on you as well as your wallet!)

We can't wait to hear where you decide to go!!!

Alison said...

What a big decision. It sounds like you are heading for a big adventure. I wish you guys luck and hope that you can stay around here.

Nat said...

Man, law school huh, you sure about that? Just kidding, that's awesome. U of U sound pretty good if it means you stay by family. :) Keep us "posted" haha. Also glad to see a new post, I was a little sick of christmas! :)

Chrissy said...

Go John! I vote California!