
So today I go up to this table to introduce myself and take their order and lo and behold it's Laila Ali!!! I was a little "star struck" and kind of tripped over my words... HAHA.. She isn't the biggest celebrity but I was excited. John and I used to watch her on Dancing with the Stars and she hosted Gladiators. She was with her husband and new little baby boy. He was adorable by the way. Anyway, they were nice and I was debating whether or not to be like "Oh My heck...I know you! and I love you. How are you?" or just not to say anything and to let them eat in peace. So I compromised with myself and said "You're baby is so cute." How stupid was that? So I was expecting a rather large tip and got barely 20%! HAHA. I know they are both loaded. How stingy those rich famous people think they are! j/k/ but that always seems to happen when rich people come in and eat. Oh well. At least they were nice and didn't seem too stuck up or what not. So that was my celebrity sighting!
5 comments:
how cool! Audrey hob-knobbing with the rich & famous in cali :)
You are too cute!
Next time just say, "If you don't give me a fatty-bo-batty tip I'm calling TMZ!" That'll get them to dig a little deeper.
LUCKY!! I am from California, and I am still star struck everytime I see one...haha :)
Hi Audrey!
I saw your blog on Lyssa's so I thought I would say hi.
How exciting! I agree with Haley :)
I'm afraid that I would be one of those people who would serve someone like Madonna and not have a clue that she was a famous person until everyone came up to me afterward to tell me!
By the way, I love the picture of the temple you have up. It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment