10/9/08

HAIR DILEMMA!!!!

HELP! I AM COLORING MY HAIR TOMORROW NIGHT AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I HAVE HAD FUN BEING A "RED HEAD" BUT IT'S VERY FAR FROM MY NATURAL COLOR OBVIOUSLY...(EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE COMMENTED ON IT AND WAS SHOCKED WHEN I TOLD THEM IT WAS SUPER FAKE...) HAHA...ANYWAY, TELL ME IF YOU THINK I SHOULD STAY RED OR START GOING BACK BLONDE! IT WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO BE GRADUAL BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS TO START OUT WITH! HERE ARE TWO PICS. ONE OF ME BLONDE AND ONE OF ME RED. VOTE OR DIE! I MEAN PLEASE HELP ME OUT! THANKS EVERYONE!



18 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I think I'm ready for some blonde.

Rachel said...

Audrey - You probably don't want my opinion because I am like Cher. I drastically change my hair at least once a month because I can't figure out what in the world to do with my hair. Having said that (disclaimer) I like the blonde!

Audrey Crisp said...

i change mine all the time too....but i think blonde is a good idea!

Lisa Harradine said...

I have to say I love the Red. But if you need a change I think blond is cute too.

Lauren said...

I see blonde in your near future! :) I love all the fun things you do to your hair. But I think you with mostly blonde and darker chunks would look awesome!

Love ya
good luck!

Sydneyraepilgrim said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Audrey Crisp said...

blonde audrey? i kind like the red now. hahaha. probably not what she wants to hear from her husband.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Lance votes for red.

Audrey Crisp said...

well thanks people! now i am more confused than ever! HAHAH....

Gentry Fam said...

Hey, we love the red! We have only seen you as a blond but loving the picture as a redhead. So we found your blog through the Mitchells blog! Hope you guys are well and happy!

Emily said...

The red has been one of my favorite hair colors for you, but I'll always think of you as a blondy!!!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I thought it was hillarious that the first post was from John about voting for prop 8, and then you have one about voting about a hair color!!! I like you blonde, like how you were around the time of your wedding...

Audrey Crisp said...

yeah well john just posted that late last night as per the prophet to get the word out...most of the peeps that read this blog don't live in Cali but he was just doing his churchly duty! hehehe....uh...yeah well this is a big current dilemma for me! j/k....No...the prop thing is VERY important but it's not time to vote for that yet! : )

Audrey Crisp said...

i vote red b/c it will be impossible to get the blond back in right now. do yourself a favor and avoid an orange look.

Chrissy said...

I can't believe how beautiful you look as a red head. Both are cute, but it's hard to pull off red, so if you can, I say do it!

Anonymous said...

Justus saw your picture and asked if that was Pam, hehehehe.
I dig the red - matches your personality!

jbsorenson said...

girly i dig the red sweet

Unknown said...

Hey Audrey--long time no talk!! (I'm working on getting a blog up for my cards, by the way.) As far as the hair goes, of course you are a super hottie either way, but I think the red is FUN!! Is it possible to have mostly red with a few blonde highlights? I think it would be spunky. Be sure to post a pict whatever you decide.