
Well we had quite the week. First we get to Utah and in the airport we see Mitt Romney (See previous post) and then we get to Jed and Abi's house for the week to set up our little space. The kids were already asleep when we arrived but in the morning Carter A.K.A "Sauce," comes banging on our door with Hannah and Jace to wake us up! Sauce was wearing nothing but a Santa Hat! It was hilarious. Too bad I didn't get a pic of that! It was so great to see the cute kid's we've been missing for 4 months and to stay with Jed and Abi, They were so hospitable. Thanks again Jed and Abi for letting us stay in your beautiful Holiday decorated home! The day before Thanksgiving I went over to my mom's house and helped her make fudge and Chex Mix. Yum Yum! 10 lbs. later...HAHA. Thanksgiving was awesome! It was so nice to be HOME! Everyone was there except for Clarissa! Even Seth! We sure missed Clarissa! She was with her husband's side of the family. The last few years there have been non-family members at Thanksgiving so Haley and Lance were betting beforehand on how many "strays" would be there for Thanksgiving...and sure enough there was this girl Holly that was in my parent's branch at our house! She is from the South and had no family here so my dad (being her Bishop and very giving) invited her into our home. She was very nice and fit right in. We had great food and had a lot of fun catching up, eating, and playing board games! Then on Friday at 4 in the morning John and I went with Abi and some of her neighbors to the "Black Friday" sale at Wal-Mart! It was insane and I'll never do it again but we did get a new Blu-Ray player! Then that afternoon the girls and I went to Twilight! I have been waiting for a couple weeks now to see it and I wasn't expecting too much considering all the reviews and what not. I have to say I LOVED every minute of it!!! Seriously so much better than I thought! Yes, it was a little cheesy...but I still loved it! It was like reading the book all over again. Anyway, I can't wait for the rest of the movies to come out! This little Beehive in my YW class always tells me I look just like Kristen Stewart...(Bella). Yah Right...She is so much cuter than I am. So then on Saturday we just hung out and poor John was in the BYU library most of the week studying. But he calls me on Friday and says guess who I just saw at BYU...He had just seen Elizabeth Smart! Too funny...Just in case you forgot what the girl looked like!
Then on Saturday we hung out some more and then we all came to Jed and Abi's and played games and ate pizza from Papa Johns! Sunday we went to church with my parents and my dad gave a great lesson about Emergency Preparedness! (The Relief Society and Priesthood had a combined meeting.) Then my parents and Grandma Jean took us to the airport and we boarded our plane! We arrive in LAX around 8, and go down to get our baggage. I look behind me and do a double take...I think to myself that guy looks familiar. Then look at him again and then I tell John I think that guy standing behind us with his hot boyfriend is the guy from Grey's Anatomy! So I go up to him and our conversation goes like this:
"Hey are you J.R.?"
"No, T.R.!" ( I felt so stupid at this point.)
"Oh Sorry! My bad...I really like your show! Could I get a picture with you?"
"Sure!" "What's your name?"
"Audrey." (It was so cute he asked my name. Most celebs wouldn't ask that.)
We take the pic...and I look nasty and he had a baseball hat on and a lame look on his face...Oh well. I love Grey's Anatomy and was so stoked that John had just taken our pic. We turn around and they are totally holding hands. It was funny! I'm surprised that no one else noticed him. Then as we were leaving I said "Thanks again Nice to meet you." And He said "It was nice to meet you Have a good night." He was so super nice. And he must have been on the same flight as us from SLC. I wonder if he has family in Utah? That was the highlight of my trip. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for reading this super long post! I only got a few pics from the week but I will post what I have.






Then on Saturday we hung out some more and then we all came to Jed and Abi's and played games and ate pizza from Papa Johns! Sunday we went to church with my parents and my dad gave a great lesson about Emergency Preparedness! (The Relief Society and Priesthood had a combined meeting.) Then my parents and Grandma Jean took us to the airport and we boarded our plane! We arrive in LAX around 8, and go down to get our baggage. I look behind me and do a double take...I think to myself that guy looks familiar. Then look at him again and then I tell John I think that guy standing behind us with his hot boyfriend is the guy from Grey's Anatomy! So I go up to him and our conversation goes like this:"Hey are you J.R.?"
"No, T.R.!" ( I felt so stupid at this point.)
"Oh Sorry! My bad...I really like your show! Could I get a picture with you?"
"Sure!" "What's your name?"
"Audrey." (It was so cute he asked my name. Most celebs wouldn't ask that.)
We take the pic...and I look nasty and he had a baseball hat on and a lame look on his face...Oh well. I love Grey's Anatomy and was so stoked that John had just taken our pic. We turn around and they are totally holding hands. It was funny! I'm surprised that no one else noticed him. Then as we were leaving I said "Thanks again Nice to meet you." And He said "It was nice to meet you Have a good night." He was so super nice. And he must have been on the same flight as us from SLC. I wonder if he has family in Utah? That was the highlight of my trip. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and thanks for reading this super long post! I only got a few pics from the week but I will post what I have.
Here are the darling little kids that we played with: Sauce, Hannah and Jace!
Here is Jed and Abi who we stayed with:
Sauce and Jace coloring in their Thanksgiving coloring books
Haley and Lance making a silly face!
Here is the Thanksgiving spread of Goodness!
Another angle of the food and peeps
My mommy and some of Clarissa's kids
My beautiful sister Clarissa and some of her cute kids!
Here is Johnny and I looking stoned eating dinner before we left UTAH!
Here is T.R. Knight and I
16 comments:
That's awesome! Phil & I love Grey's too, it's the highlight of our Thursdays :) I would not have the courage to go up to him though.
WHAT A GREAT TRIP! You saw so many people!!! I Love Grey's- I love how you have no shame and walk up to anyone and everyone. We should go to LA and scope out some more stars because it gives us such a high!
MIss you! Can't wait for Thursday!
How fun! What cute little kidos those are. Aren't little kids so much fun?! Love them! I should keep you by myside so that when I see celebs, you can drag me up there to get my picture taken, since I am such a whimp!! :)
ahhhhh, sounds like a good weekend :) That's the best, coming home and beign with your family for the holidays. And a pretty freakin' family at that :D
You are like a celeb magnet!
okay so I can't believe I went up to T.R.! I was so nervous but in the show George is really sweet. And I just decided to do it. I was like shaking afterwards! I know...it's crazy how many I've seen. I guess I have eagle eyes! HAHA.
looks like it was a great weekend! i am glad you got to come home! okay, i am OBSESSED with twilight. i have seen the movie 3 times! i am glad you liked it... i took your advice and finished the book last night and i read the midnight sun manuscript online. have you read that? i think you'd like it!
Sounds like you guys had quite the visit to Utah! I am impressed with how many celebs you have seen recently!!! I am sad you won't be here for another week and be able to come to the new traditional first annual Hassinger Christmas party.(well, first annual since we were all little kiddos) If only you weren't so far away!!
I'm glad that you had a good Thanksgiving and had time to spend with your family. I also did the walmart shopping at 4am. I got everything I wanted. I can't believe all the celebrates you have seen. How fun.
Sauce, huh? Where did that name come from? I'm sorry I missed you. Holidays are always crazy. It sounds like you had a super fun time. When did Clarissa get married? Keep 'em comin'. I love hearing what you are up to.
You are very brave to have talked to him. I would never dare-not that I would recognize any celebrity I saw in person-I rely too much on the make-up and probably wouldn't recognize them as just regular people!
It was super fun running into you at Plato's Closet. How random. Hope you got some good stuff!
johnny b and audrey-i just wanted to let you know that i let your playlist go today while i sat at my computer at work and waited for 6pm to come asap (when my workday ends), thanks for the great tunes!!
how fun! Sad I didn't get to see you! I love Greys too! So jealous you got to meet him! You look cute!
Did I mention I have seen Twilight 3 times? I think I am obsessed..
Miss you guys already. I'm so glad you guys stayed at our house. You know you are always welcome. You are a celebrity magnet!!
I see Elizabeth Smart at school all the time. She's a harp performance major, I think, and I always see her in the HFAC. Sad that she's famous for something so terrible though, don't you think? Your Christmas decorations are cute!
I can't believe how many celebs you guys see. Crazy!
Post a Comment