12/27/08

Celebrity Sightings Round VI + Christmas 2008

Christmas CA Style!
MEET CARLYLE!!!

JOHN REALLY OUTDID HIMSELF THIS YEAR BY SURPRISING ME WITH A BABY 8 week old KITTY! I have been begging him for the last year to get one. Ever since I met his fun and loving two cats Michi and Shiro, I was sold! I didn't grow up loving cats but now I do! His mom found him online and went and picked him up for John and babysat him for two weeks so it wouldn't give away the surprise! It was super nice of her to do all of this! They became quite attached to him! He is the sweetest funnest little guy... He slept for 7 hours straight last night next to John and I! Not to mention all of the wonderful gifts she gave John and I! This Christmas was the best Christmas ever! I had so much fun spending Christmas with the Crisp family. (Although I sure did miss my family in Utah!) I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!



Crisp's Christmas Tree and decorations:


Kitty playing with the other big cats...

Inside Carlyle's Kitty "Condo."


Last night at work the host informed me that this lady had just come up to her asking how long the wait was and she told her about 30 min. Then this black lady says well what if I have a celebrity with me? The host laughed and said depends...who's the celebrity? She says Vivica A. Fox! So they got in a lot sooner. I decided to go up and talk with her. I wasn't serving her but wanted to go chat with her. She was super nice and approachable. I asked how her Christmas was and she said it was great and she was leaving tomorrow to go somewhere warmer! I laughed and said Yah I just moved from Utah and was not expecting this cold weather! She said just wait till the Summer and that will make up for it. She was very nice and I'm glad I met her.


12 comments:

Lora said...

What a doll your kitty is! I have always loved cats--I know you will love having one. By the way, where are you guys suppose to shower now? :)

Anonymous said...

your kitty is precious!!! Not a cat lover but that cutie could probably work me over :)

Mitsy said...

Your kitty is adorable! What a fun present! I remember my husband begging me for a dog and when I gave him a puppy for his b-day he was speechless! I'm sure you are stoked! Hope you had a great Christmas too and that you have a great New Year!

cait & darren mower said...

what a darling kitty! i LOVE the name as well!! looks like a great christmas, and a fun celebrity sighting. jeff needs to get on his game and get there so i can hear more celeb stories! :)

Cara said...

Your kitty is SOOO cute!!! Such blue eyes!! Joe has two cats that will becoming part of my new family!!! They are bigger now...I love KITTENS!!

Where do you work??? Hope you guys had a great Christmas!!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if a celebrity actually had to wait for a table like us common folk. I think they'd just spontaneously combust. You're killing me with all these celeb sightings. I love Carlyle, by the way - I never thought to ask what his name was when I talked to you on Christmas. By the way, I video taped the kids opening their presents - I'll try to figure out how to upload it to my computer and send it to you.

Chrissy said...

Yay for Vivica! Keep the celeb stories coming. Love the new kitty!

Brooke said...

Cute, I had an orange kitten when I lived at my parents house, is name was Ceasar. I did have a good christmas, don't worry i still have quite a bit to post, I've just been busy! Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

i'm so jealous of your darling kitty!!! have fun while he's little because before you know it he'll huge!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Carlyle is sooo cute! My kitty Jaly is baby girl! I love cats! Sounds like you had a good christmas! Happy New Year!!

Cara said...

missed you guys at the parade...hope Johnny is feeling better. Happy New Year!!!

Cason and Marie said...

what a fun christmas!! Geez, I think you're a celebrity yourself! You are always meeting famous people. Lucky you!