So John buzzed his hair last Halloween 2007! Ever since then he has not even trimmed it! So as you can imagine it got really long. I actually thought he looked handsome with long hair and he knew he would never be able to have it this long ever again! He also went to BYU where long hair was not allowed for so many years...Anyway, His parents always say they want him to get it cut and he was tired of all the comments people would make whenever they would see him. HAHA... We were at his parent's house this weekend and his dad offered him to cut his hair! John knew he had law school interviews coming up next month anyway, so he decided it was time to look more professional! He was sad to cut it but it will be so much easier to do! We decided to skunk hawk it. ( kind of like Chuck Liddell does) You can kind of see the hawk...Here are some pics of the event...Thanks again Geoff for cutting it for him! ; )
John tried on all of his mom's gold jewelry and it was dang funny...We were all laughing so much! I think he secretly wishes he was in the UFC! ; )
BEFORE:
John holding his shaved off locks of love.
While getting it buzzed in the bathtub:
AFTER:

A view from the back/side:
My hair a little blonder...John's all gone! What do you think?
15 comments:
I've gotta laugh at this one because your mom was just commenting on John's long hair at the family Christmas party last weekend (we missed you guys TONS!) and I think the converstaion included eye roll for him. I'm sure she'll be pleased to see the long hair long gone!
I should probably also say that she said she loved him in spite of the hair....can't leave that part out!
I like the long hair, I have convinced Phil to grow out his hair, he's been growing it out since March :)
We love John with either haircut. That picture of you two is so cute. :-)
your hair looks so cute! and I am liking the buzz on John. Good luck with the interviews!!!
FINALLY!! WHAHOO!! Love the new looks for both of you ;) I love that he got his hair cut in the bath tub...so funny, nice jewelry BTW!
Its gone! He looks so different. Bri felt sad too when he cut his hair! Dang LAW SCHOOL!
You guys are babes. Love the blonder, love the Chuck.
I think you make a super sharp couple! I love the lighter version of your hair!
Chuck just buzzed his hair as well! I miss his hair :(...
Isn't it funny how much hair affects us...mine is the "plague" of my life-I always want to change it but rarely do...I'm currently trying to figure out another good cut to try...ANYWAY, I'm glad you posted about this because I find it interesting...nice hairstyles guys!! Hope to see you around the holidays.
Gotta say I like it short! (and blond!)
Love the new do's
I actually like both the short and the long. We did miss you guys last weekend, you missed out on some great grub!! :)
I like it short much better. He looks older and more mature. He looked like a kid with it long. But you two look cute no matter what. Love A. Layna
Post a Comment