


Here are a few of our Christmas decorations. John was so busy with school I went and bought and decorated the fake little tree myself...(Sad he didn't get to help me huh?) Luckily last weekend we both got to help his parents decorate their tree! The ornaments on the tree are very special to me because each year my Grandma Jean has given each of us grandkids a different ornament. So this is my collection I've accumulated since I was just a little girl! Although the tree is small and inexpensive I truly am grateful to have a little tree up! It brings us Holiday cheer! Isn't this time of the year the best? Even with no snow here in CA! ; )
15 comments:
I love that star on the top of your tree--so organic!
I am still selling cards. My card blog will be operational pronto as I'm using my CUTE Christmas cards as advertising. :) Is that your email address or someone else's? I'll send you the link in a few days when I'm no longer ashamed of it, unless you (or someone else) needs something sooner. You're a doll. Thanks for YOUR comments!
Hey, we have the same star. We have had it for 12 years, it's the one we use every year. I love that you guys have the same one. Love the new christmas look on your blog.
cute tree! isn't it so sad that there is no snow!!! it doesn't feel like christmas. I don't know if I'll ever get used to it
Great work on the Christmas tree! Where did you get your star on the top? Looks good! John's long hair is awesome. hehe. Looks good short!
very cute! :)
Aw, I love it! I did not put up Christmas decor this year because we are leaving in 6 days for Texas! Your apartment is so cozy.
Cute Decorations!
Such cute decorations! And I love that you took the initiative and decorated...that is what I had to do too :) Super cute
Og! You guys are so festive! We don't have one single decoration - we're such scrooges. Lazy scrooges. It pains me to hear you wish for snow though. Snow is bad! Snow needs to be scraped off of your windshield at ungodly hours. Snow gets the bottoms of your pants wet every time you leave the house, irreversably chilling you for the rest of the day. Snow is followed by salt that is put on snow to help it melt, which for some reason my HOA thinks needs to be blue, therefore creating blue stains on the carpet in my vehicles and my doormat in the house. Snow makes BBQ-ing on my back patio a painful experience. Snow causes people to drive like rejects, which is fine, except when said rejects are driving near ME, causing me to fear leaving my house. Snow brings cold (although some might argue that the opposite is true), which makes my heating bill ridiculous. Snow requires me to shovel the walks around the entire church every day in the month of December, which hurts my back enough to require a lengthy visit to the couch with a hot pad for an hour afterwards. The only redeemable quality snow has is that it can be snowboarded upon, but you don't snowboard, so that means snow just plain sucks. Maybe you can come build a snowman at my house while I take a nice walk along the beach at your house. :)
Cute! Phil & I still need to do christmas decorations (we're a little late this year :)
I second everything said by Haley. -John
I LOVE it!! I want to hang at your house.
And tell that sister Haley of yours to start a stinking blog!!
hey girly looks like you are ready for christmas. sorry we missed you guys when you were in town. do you come again soon.
will you email me your address so I can send out a Christmas card? Thanks!
julie.mitchell3 @ gmail.com
Post a Comment