

Resting in front of the computer...

When Carlyle was just a baby...




Playing with the mouse cord as usual...


Being naughty and playing on top of the kitchen counter!
So I went to take Carlyle into the Vet to get her kitty shots and they came back in and were like you're going to have to change her name. We were like WHAT? They said she's not a boy! HaHaHa!! We just started laughing! We had thought she was a boy for the past month! Too funny! We just decided to keep her name to Carlyle. Oh well. She is a little stinker and drives us nuts half the time but she is so cute that we look past it. She is always getting into mischief! She loves to be at the computer when we are... She also loves to bat at the toilet paper and roll it all throughout the house. She loves to run and jump and get on top of the kitchen counter! Luckily we did find a way to keep her off of it. All in all it has been really fun having her in our house. We don't have kids so we pretend she is our child. She is getting so big. She is getting spayed in a couple weeks so that should calm her down a little bit.
5 comments:
HAHA! I am so jealous you have a kitty! Nathan will not budge! AHH! Someday....someday.
I LOVE THAT HE IS A GIRL!!! THAT IS SO CLASSIC!
haha! i am glad you are keeping carlyle's name-what good taste you guys have!!
Your cat looks so fun. I had to do some catching us on your blog, which was fun. I love the Crisp family pictures!! So awesome. And your pics from when your fam was in town. And all your celeb sightings.
Carlyle is a very unique name for a girl, but it works! That actually happened last night to one of my friends who had her baby and it turns out that it was a girl rather than a boy. I'm afraid that with actual babies it isn't as easy to keep the original boy name, though!
Kittens are just so adorable. I love some of your pictures. They remind me of the posters I used to want to buy and book fairs when I was in elementary school :)
Post a Comment