Did you do all the food prep? I'm so impressed. We're bums--I didn't even know it was Super Bowl Sunday. I put a few cute Valentine's on my blog. You'll love them. :) I'm STILL don't have my card blog operational. :(
YUM!!! All that food looks so good! We didn't even watch the superbowl, we were traveling home!! :) Glad you guys had a good time. BTW Kitty is so cute...that is what I am calling her...kitty...so cute!
5 comments:
Wow you had a lot healthier looking food than we did. There wasn't one vegetable to be found on our spread.
Did you do all the food prep? I'm so impressed. We're bums--I didn't even know it was Super Bowl Sunday. I put a few cute Valentine's on my blog. You'll love them. :) I'm STILL don't have my card blog operational. :(
YUM!!! All that food looks so good! We didn't even watch the superbowl, we were traveling home!! :) Glad you guys had a good time. BTW Kitty is so cute...that is what I am calling her...kitty...so cute!
looks delicious!!!
Yummy! I really like the heart around your header. Creative!
Post a Comment