Poor little thing got her second round of shots and she got spayed on Monday! No babies ever for our baby! She was pretty little to be getting spayed but we decided to go ahead and get it done anyway. The surgery went well but after I picked her up later that day she was licking her surgery sight. (The stitches...) So I called the Vet and they said she needed an E-Collar. So I went back in and got one for her and SHE HATED WEARING IT to say the least. She got it off every time we put it on her. So the next day while I went to work they said to bring her in and they would trade out her collar for one that fit better. They also said they would watch her for the day while I went to work! Thank goodness for that help. I was very grateful for the help. I picked her up around 4:15 and she was doing much better. She has been very tired and helpless for the past two days but she will get through it. It is so sad to see her moping around. She is the cutest little patient. I have grown to love her even more by having to take extra care of her.
OH!!! So cute little Carlyle!! I remember when Duke had to wear one of those cones...they stink big time! I feel for her...how much longer does she have to wear it?
5 comments:
Aw, poor little thing! we had to use that cone when we spayed Lola and she felt so dumb!
And, p.s. we totally had a cat that I thought was pregnant and found out it was a boy. I feel your pain!
I'm sorry but that just makes me giggle when I see animals wearing those. Kittens are so cute huh.
Cute kitten. Do you think you will come to Utah for my baby shower?!?
OH!!! So cute little Carlyle!! I remember when Duke had to wear one of those cones...they stink big time! I feel for her...how much longer does she have to wear it?
She is one cute lil kitten
Post a Comment