2/20/09

Celebrity Sightings Round XI




So today one of my last tables was Katee Shean from So You Think You Can Dance Season 4! This is one of my favorite shows and she was the runner-up last season! She was very nice and she was with her friend Cody who works on the show as well. I told her I was a big fan and asked what she was up to. She said they just finished the dance tour. I asked her if she watched Dominic from Season 3 of SYTYCD who's currently on MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. She said Yes and that He was her next door neighbor in her apartment!!! I was so excited to meet her. I guess the other day Kourtney Kardashian came in but I only saw her from the back and Yesterday Brian Mcknight came in again with his family! Man! I feel so lucky to be living here in Cali! It's so fun for me to see all these famous people! Yipee! ; )

9 comments:

Regan said...

So jealous. So so jealous. If Gavin Rossdale ever comes in, please tell him he is worshipped. OR you can just tell him his kids are way cute.

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

NICE! I need to come to your work and hang out! Lets hang out this weekend!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Tell that dude in the picture to give Lance his cut-off jean shorts back.

Lora said...

I love that show! {Although I never watch it and don't know any of the people on it--we don't have tv access.}

Brooke said...

I absolutely loved Katie from the beginning of season 4. I loved Joshua too, and their first dance together to "no air" by Jordan Sparks was one of my favorites! So jealous!

Audrey Crisp said...

The pose in that photograph is semi-pornographic. YIKES!!! Maybe you should pick a different one next time babe!

Cason and Marie said...

Love SYTYCD! You are one lucky gal!

Chrissy said...

Woah, celeb central! I love SYTYCD!

Lisa Harradine said...

Man you guys meet lots of Celebs! I use grocerysmarts.com (passport # for this one is g84ckr)and savvyshopperdeals.com and goodorfreedeals.blogspot.com. Let me know if you have any other questions. Hope your doing good