3/18/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHNNY!!!



TODAY IS MY JOHNNY'S 25TH B DAY! I JUST WANTED TO WISH HIM A VERY SPECIAL DAY! I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM BECAUSE ON HIS B-DAY HE IS AT THE LAW SCHOOL STRESSED OVER A PAPER HE HAS TO WRITE THAT IS WORTH 60% OF HIS GRADE! POOR GUY! I AM SO PROUD OF HIM! TONIGHT LUCKILY WE ARE MEETING HIS FAMILY AT BJ'S FOR A GREAT DINNER! I LOVE HIM AND HOPE HE HAS A GREAT DAY! HERE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS OF MY CUTIE PIE!









6 comments:

Lora said...

You're such a cute wife! I love the jelly fish pict.

R+M said...

That's so cute of you! I love the photo collage. Happy Birthday Johnny!

Gentry Fam said...

Johnny B -25...really!!! Although you are a grown man now, I still can't forget the natural groov'in "mad skills" you displayed at your first dance 11 years ago. I guess you have grown up now! Do you still have the skills? It is great keeping up with you and Audrey on your blog. Wishing you a very happy birthday!!

Evan & Sandi

Heather H. said...

Happy Birthday Johnny B! and hi Audrey!! Hope it's a great day...way to go on 25!!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Johnny! Bummer about the paper - it'll be over soon and then you can celebrate and leave your worries behind for the night.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Mmmmmm, BJ's!!! Lance and I are jealous.