
Okay so you're probably thinking again? Well yes, it happened AGAIN! Yesterday John's parents came here to come to John's Mock trial court at Pepperdine. It was so awesome seeing John and his partner Jeff in action! They did so well! I was very proud of them. Then his parents took us all to the BeachComber cafe in Malibu. As soon as we get there John says "There is David Hasselhoff!" I look over and sure enough he is at one of the tables with some red head. He was well known for being in Baywatch. It's funny cause we have this inside joke in the Crisp family about his meltdown video. Geoff (John's dad) always says "This is a mess." HAHA...We get to our seat and are like 4 tables away from him! He was totally plastered and he's totally a "has been" but anyhow, he used to be pretty famous... We tried to sloothly get some photos of him. I took one with my iphone which is the one at the bottom, but it's kind of far away! He is behind the poll...If you look closely you can see him! Man it's fun living here! Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

7 comments:
Sweet - and an actual picture, how cool are you!
You HAVE to keep up on these! I love it.
He is one of those celebs that you like to watch their meltdowns, because you think, "how much worse could it possibly get for him?" and then it does :) Your awesome Audrey!
How do you get such cute backgrounds? Everytime I go to visit your blog I am excited to see what you have done with it:). I remember him off Bay Watch haha!
That is hilarious that you saw the Hoff. I love it! And seriously, you're making it look way way too good to be living in California...good weather, celebrities, I could go on! I miss it there, especially when we're dealing with snow here still! :(
What a fun job and life you have living in sunny california. I'm jealous! :)
don't hassle the hoff!!!
Post a Comment