
So we went to John's family's house this past weekend and watched General Conference with them...well most of it! HAHA...We were all having so much fun it was hard to pay attention...not to mention how funny Scott (his little brother) is! Anyway, we brought Carlyle with us because we left Friday night and would be there for two + days...They have two other cats and a dog so it worked out. In fact, Kuma, (their Shiba Inu) ran after her and barked at one point and she peed herself a little! HAHA...poor kitty! Anyway, When we get home later that night I was cleaning out her litter box as usual and I happen to look down at her business and see something coming out of the end of her poop! (Sorry I know this is disgusting!) It looked like metal or something so I tell John to come and check it out. He's all "No! I don't wanna come look at cat poop!" So I laugh and I tell him to come again. He finally comes. Sure enough there was a needle and thread inside her poop! Green thread to be exact! ; ) She apparently swallowed a needle from John's Mom's craft room! It was stuck onto a memo-board type thing on the wall that had green thread tied to it. Carlyle though it was a toy or something! Shoot I dunno why in the world she would eat a needle! That's about as appealing as eating dog crap! Anyway, I can't believe she ate a needle and thread!!! Crazy little stinker! I was going to take a pic of the poop cause it was so interesting but then again I thought I'd spare you all! She barely eats anything at home besides her cat food & kitty treats, so that's why I was so shocked! She loves to get into mischief! As you can tell from the pic at the top! She loves to lay in our bathroom sink! We are lucky it was not worse and didn't get stuck on the way out!
On a side note, Vivica A. Fox came in to CPK again today and I'm dorky enough that I went up and was like "Hey Vivica! How ya doin'?" Who does that...I said it like we were best friends too.... I asked her if she remembered me from last time she came in and she was like " Yah!" and then pointed to the table we had our last conversation at. "How ya doin' girl!" She is so rad and super nice! I guess our new manager Sarah knows her form the Tarzana CPK. Sarah was like yah we go way back. I was like are you kidding? She's like No, She is a loyal CPK'er...Too funny!
8 comments:
That's horrible! I'm glad kitty is ok! My dogs eat ear plugs and it makes their poop bright pink and yellow, too funny. So you and Vivica are BFF's now? That's way cool, she sounds very down to earth!
That story just made my whole WEEK! I love it! I'm so glad you told it!
Oh my gosh that is crazy that she ate a needle! Hope she is healthy! Our kitten, Rico, loves to play in the sink too...until we turn the water on :)
too cute.
I can't believe she ate that!! Oh my goodness!! Good thing it didn't hurt anything on the way in or out!! Too funny!!
I can SO one-up your story! Taj... our tabby (that looks like carlysle once at a loonnnng piece of string while my mom was sewing something. Taj comes by and I grab the string... not realizing it was coming out of his nether-regions... and tried to pull it off him. I kinda just pulled quick and taj got the "deer-in-headlights" AKA "someones pulling a string out of my butt and it feels really funny" look. Wide eyes and surprised... he makes a really wierd noise and starts to bolt... as we realize where the string was coming from. Anyhew.. then I couldn't have him runnning all over the house with it so I had to pull the whole thing outta there! UGHHH! It was not pretty. Just thought it'd share!!
k that's gross and funny! I'm glad she's ok
hey girly, how did you know that he was a shiba inu?? most people have never heard of that. he is part shiba and part Pomeranian.
the other is an english bulldog. she is a sweet heart, but the other is a terror. love them both.
cya
out
Seriously, a needle? Oh my, that couldn't have been fun! I am loving your celebrity sighting stories too! Keep em comin!
Post a Comment