4/18/09

Celebrity Sightings Round XV...

Yesterday at CPK Pat Sajak of Wheel of Fortune came in with his son. He had to wait for about 10 minutes to be sat because we were on a wait. I was not his server, but I got a good look at him. He is very short and he was wearing a light blue lame looking short-sleeved polo shirt! GO WHEEL OF FORTUNE! I'm not gonna lie, I haven't even watched Wheel of Fortune since I was little, but heck...I guess He's still got it? Maybe? HAHA!

PS. My husband is hot...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That's cool, I used watch it in jr high. I always assumed he was a little man :)

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

He's my favorite so far of your celebrity sightings. I love him.

Mitsy said...

Wow, I am such a slacker!! I just noticed that I have been horrible at leaving comments! I love your blog and I look at it all the time! I love your celebrity sightings and I love hearing what you are up to. I'm glad you had a great Easter and I am jealous of the See's chocolate. :) I hope Carlyle is doing okay too. Cute little kitty.

Cason and Marie said...

Love your Easter eggs below. Looks fun! We didn't do that this year, I dont know why. Wish we did though. Sorry about last Sunday. Cason teaches sunday school for the 16-17 year olds so we had to rush out quickly. We'll catch you this sunday though!

Lora said...

Yeah, keep the recommendations coming--I'm out of the music scene, too.