This time I'm gonna post some fun kitchens I found online. Again, I like mostly Modern styled kitchens but with some traditional touches. I do love Stainless Steel appliances and Granite, although they are very cliche! I love it when the kitchen is open to the rest of the house! I love open shelving and neutral color palates with punches of color! I love Farm House sinks, and the Hoods above the oven range! I think hoods makes such a great statement in the kitchen! I also love fresh flowers in the kitchen! That is the best! What things do you like in your dream kitchens or that you already have in your kitchens? Maybe one day I'll have a kitchen like these...Hey, a girl came dream right? : ) I'm going to number them! Vote for your favorite one!
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
7-
8-
9-
10-

11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
23B-

24-
25-
25B-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-




9 comments:
I vote # 1,6, 23. Some of those are very creative! I think the kitchen is the attitude and style of the home. Makes me think about remodeling......
1, 4, 12. I really love white cabinets, stainless steal appliances(in some cases counter tops too), muli-dark/neutral colored granite counter tops, dark hard wood floors, and of course love the fresh flowers! All those things may be a cliche, but they are very classic and timeless...which is my favorite decorating style :)
Oh I forgot....lots and lots of natural light. And an island too.
I like 2,7,11 and 23. It's fun to have a dream house, where anything is possible.
I really like 6. I love hoods over stoves. I like 8 too, but I would want cupboard doors. I don't want people to be able to see inside my cupboards. I've got hide my messes somewhere! Also, how big is that fridge in 30? It looks like a family of 4 could live in it! I love these posts. Do more of them!
It's called Tuscan-Style Steak with arugula (but I use watercress) & Parmesan. It is VERY amazing. I'll email you a copy of it. I don't have your email though, umm... email me at brookebelle84@hotmail.com
All of them, especially 4 & 13.
My shower is June 27th.. can you come?!?
Okay, I know you can't see a lot of it, but I love the simplicity and the earthy colors of #3. I can't wait for an invitation to your cool crib.
Post a Comment