I adore these armless chairs from TARGET! Maybe one day I'll get one, or two, or three of them...Do you like these? IF so, which one (s) ? That's it...Have a great day!
3 & 9. I love that they are from target :) maybe i will get some to use as dining room chairs. Thanks for the idea Audrey!! My vacation was awesome, I have sooo many pictures to post :) Did you get your rebel yet?
I love number 4...I love yellow though so anything yellow catches my eye! 2 would be cute in a little baby girls bedroom. Love them!! 8 is too bright for me but might be fun!!
Of course I would be happy with any of these, but I LOVE #5!!! Austin loved the music on your blog. It drew him into the office and we sat and listened while we looked at our blog for 20 minutes. It was so cute!
10 comments:
hm....I like number 2. You are so funny...shopping, shopping shopping!!
3 & 9. I love that they are from target :) maybe i will get some to use as dining room chairs. Thanks for the idea Audrey!! My vacation was awesome, I have sooo many pictures to post :) Did you get your rebel yet?
I love number 4...I love yellow though so anything yellow catches my eye! 2 would be cute in a little baby girls bedroom. Love them!! 8 is too bright for me but might be fun!!
I love all of them, it just depends on what you have that you want to use with them. I can't believe these are Target chairs.
#3,5,& 10!!! SOOOOOOO cute!!! Are they expensive??
Of course I would be happy with any of these, but I LOVE #5!!! Austin loved the music on your blog. It drew him into the office and we sat and listened while we looked at our blog for 20 minutes. It was so cute!
how can u choose one? haha
Arm rests are always nice to have!!! Hope you don't mind if I check out your blog since I found it.
2 & 4! I love these too! That Dang target, is always taking my money! I love that store:).
are you two coming to UT soooooon
Post a Comment