6/7/09

HGTV Dream Home 2009.

Does anyone else watch HGTV all day like I do? Well, if you do then you know that a little while back they had the "HGTV DREAM HOME GIVEAWAY!" It's a beautifully designed house that is located in Sonoma California. One lucky winner WON the house! They also won a new car! How lucky are they? Don't think I didn't enter daily on HGTV.com! Of course I didn't win, but I loved this home! Here is a tour inside the home. Let me know what you think of this house!


P.S. The drawing for the "HGTV GREEN HOME" just ended June 5th! I entered that contest like a hundred times. I will post pics from the Green Home soon!

























9 comments:

PJ and Julie said...

I WANT THAT HOUSE!!!

Megs said...

I used to be SO hook on HGTV also...then we moved and no longer have cable...SAD DAY!! This house is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Sarah said...

Dude...I'll take two of these houses!! So BEAUTIFUL!!

Brooke said...

I really love the wood floors and natural lighting in that house, oh and it's in sonoma, sigh ~

Chrissy said...

heaven!

sasha said...

ah.. took my breath away.

Laura said...

that house is absolutely beautiful. I want it!

Lauren said...

Audrey we really are just so alike! I love HGTV like nobodies business! I enter for these dreams homes every year! Someday I plan to win one!:)

Lora said...

Wow! What a house! Wouldn't I love to win one! How else could I ever afford to live in So Cal?