Here are some of my favorite pics from the "Green Home 2009." It's a fairly Modern home that is totally "GREEN!" It is located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida. What do you think?
I love these houses you always find! This one is awesome... Even though it's not totally my style, it's simply gorgeous, and it's green so bonus points there!
I was so bummed when I found out you guys stopped by and I missed you. When I'm asleep, though, there's usually no waking me! I hope you had a fun visit.
I really enjoy the colors they've used in the house.
7 comments:
I love these houses you always find! This one is awesome... Even though it's not totally my style, it's simply gorgeous, and it's green so bonus points there!
i want this house in la jolla. ahh... la jolla.
That is pretty rad
it'd really cool, i like the kitchen!
Love the way they aren't afraid of color- what a beautiful home!
I was so bummed when I found out you guys stopped by and I missed you. When I'm asleep, though, there's usually no waking me! I hope you had a fun visit.
I really enjoy the colors they've used in the house.
Cool! Can I move in today please?
Post a Comment