7/30/09

Thursday...

Today is MOVING day! We are just about done packing and have a few loose ends to tie up, but hopefully everything will go well! Thanks for the well wishes! They are much appreciated! Hope everyone has a great day!


8 comments:

Lacking Productivity said...

Best wishes for the road!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I wish I could be there! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Nat said...

Man, good luck with everything. Can't believe you will be living in London for awhile! Crazy. But exciting. Hope all goes well.

Brooke said...

I hope you get settled ok!

Cason and Marie said...

good luck with everything!

Sarah said...

I hope you guys have a blast, and don't forget to download skype so we can still talk!! I need my Audrey time! :) Miss you guys already!!

Lisa Harradine said...

Good luck moving! I am sooo Jealous have tons and I am excited to see lots of fun pictures

Brooke said...

Thanks for all your great comments, you always have such nice things to say! Did you get moved ok? Did you watch sytycd last week? I can't wait to see it tonight :)