

I just love this little thing. She brings a smile to my face whenever I see her. She sure loves to sleep a lot. I'm taking as many pics as I can of her cause we won't get to see her for 4 months. It makes me sad to think about that. She will be in good hands though. If Kuma (their dog) doesn't eat her while we're gone. : )
We had a great time last week in Utah going to Brian Head and staying at John's Uncle's cabin up in the mountains. Then we headed to Provo for a couple of days so that John's parent's could get some missionary stuff for his little brother who heads on a mission in less than a month! I got to see my family one last time before we go. It was really fun! This week we are just being lazy at John's parents house. It's just so nice not having to work! HAHA. If only not working would pay the bills? Right?
5 comments:
Yes, I love the lazy days! I can't believe how many times you've been to Utah and I've never seen you. Bummer.
Youre going to have so much fun, I am so jealous. And I understand about leaving the little kitty--when we were in Maui we had to leave Lola for 2 months and it was sooo hard to do! I couldn't even wait to get back to her!
How fun to have some lazy vacation days before you head off to London. I am so jealous! We miss you guys already up here...I don't know what I am going to do without you for 4 months!! All I have to say is you better move into Archstone when you come back!! Have a blast!! Can't wait to see all the pictures you'll take!!
Lazy is fun! Ok how do you make your blog so fun?! I love all these little touches you add I just wonder how in the world you do it!??? Have so much fun in London! I can't wait to see some pictures!
Love ya!
I miss sytycd all ready! oh well, less then a month and the new season begins! That's so sad you don't get to take kidden with you, I bet she is gonna get so big! That's cool you gotta go to Utah one last time :) Have an awesome trip!
Post a Comment