8/25/09

Anniversary Pictures

John was all dressed up from a video interview for a job for Next summer he had, so I put on a skirt and we went to Cafe Montpeliano right across the street from us! They immediately brought our veggies and this dijon honey mustard dip that was decent. John ordered a coke with ice and I ordered a tap water with ice. (You have to ask for ice here.) When they brought out the drinks there was like 3 ice cubes in each drink! It was so funny. I asked them for a side of ice and they bring me out this metal bowl of ice with a spoon! It was cool, but strange! We ordered garlic cheese bread as an appetizer, which was delicious btw! We then ordered this cheese and spinach tortellini with a rosemary cream sauce to share. It was THE BOMB!!! The best pasta I might have ever had! Then we ordered a chocolate fudge cake to go. It was a great second year anniversary! Thanks babe! (P.S. sorry folks! These are all iPhone pics...)








5 comments:

The Castletons said...

wow that looks like so much fun! happy anniversary you two!

Lora said...

Looks yummy! I HATE the European-no-ice thing. Do you see a lot of water "with gas" there? I hate that stuff too. Oh me of little culture, I guess.

Regan said...

One word: YUM!

Smashie Smasherton said...

You're a brave woman indeed to drink the tap water in London.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Looks fancy. Only 8 tortellini? Good thing you had the other stuff to fill you up. Asking for ice...sad. Lance would be in heaven there, not always having to ask for no ice.