9/13/09

Tower of London:

Yesterday was all about the Tower of London! This place is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. It was such a pretty day for touring! We weren't allowed to take pics inside some of the buildings like the Crown Jewel's building...but of course we still took a ton of pics. I have downsized to ONLY 70 or so for you. HAHA...It's kind of hard to choose! Enjoy People!
P.S. The Office starts this Thursday! Get excited! I'm jealous we can't watch it live...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This shot is kind of janky cause we weren't suppose to take pics inside! HAHA!!
Photobucket
This shot is for Jeff... He loves the NFL team The Ravens.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This guard looks stoked to be in this picture huh?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
There were so many of these windy, steep stairs! I'm not claustrophobic but shoot...It made me feel like I was!
Photobucket
More shots of Tower Bridge...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This thing kills people by stretching them out! Crazy Right?
Photobucket
This thing kills people a different way! ; )
Photobucket
A BLACK telephone booth. RAD!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is me and an Army Ken Doll!
Photobucket
JOHNNY ON A CANNON!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Tower Bridge through the window...
Photobucket
This is the bedroom you use to sleep in if you get bored! ; )
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm telling you, there are tons of these...I tripped on some of them. oops...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A model of what the grounds used to look like. This is where Ken Doll lives now...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This was when we were in Scotland. J/k...There was this wedding going on while we were there. He played and lead the wedding party!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This Mullet is rad! We had to take a picture of it!

THE END!

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

I freaking love London. So jealous!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

No that is not a real mullet! It couldn't be. I love your camera - it takes such great shots. This was a beautiful set of pictures. I like the sign that says no hamburgers or drinks with lit matches in them. Way to be specific. I wish we could give Mom that cute black phone booth. Then she wouldn't always have to go on the back patio!

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

It's so cool you guys get to go all over and see so much history!

I love that photo of you in close up standing by a wall. Give the photographer my complements.

Smashie Smasherton said...

I love your t-shirt!!! Did you get that in London? If so, if I super-duper promise to pay you back, will you pretty-pretty-please get me one?? I CRAVE it! (Email me at slcashley at yahoo dot com if you can.)

Sarah said...

I loved the torture room...crazy all the ways they thought to torture and kill people!! I love your shirt BTW! SO cute!!

Brooke said...

Awww i'm so jealous! I love that you take so many pics!

Lora said...

I love the look of the spiral staircases, even if they aren't easy to climb. {They look AWESOME in photos!!} Looks like you're having fun.