11/20/09

President Hinckley

Oh how I miss this wonderful man. This video was a great reminder for me to be thankful and generous to others. I saw it on facebook and had to post it here. Here is the sweet little video if you have not seen this yet. It made me tear up watching it...(sorry, you'll have to pause my music player to hear this and if it's not playing, just click on the HD button to turn it to normal quality.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great little story, and a great reminder to be selfless and loving. Thanks for sharing!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I love that one, and I cried too. I feel like I've been crying all day. Have you seen Up? We just watched it with Abi and the kids and I feel like I was crying the whole time. It's a kids' movie - what's wrong with me?!