12/30/09

Christmas Festivities 09'

This Christmas was truly the best! We spent a week in freezing Utah with my family. We stayed with my sister Haley and her husband Lance in their cute new house! On Christmas Eve we all slept over at my brother's house. That night we helped wrap last minute gifts, and the boys put together a fun dinosaur toy for my nephew Carter. It was really fun to be on the other side this time. In the morning the kids didn't wake up until 8! I was grateful for the extra sleep! We watched them see their toys all lined out from Santa and waited for my parents and my Grandma to come over. They opened up the rest of their presents and then we headed over to my parent's house to eat a delicious traditional Christmas breakfast. My sister Gretchen and her daughter came over and we opened up our gifts from my parents! My other nieces and nephews came over and my sister Clarissa. It was a crazy, fun, busy day! John and I left early in the morning the next day to drive back to CA. That night we opened up presents from John's parents! We were very spoiled this year from everyone and we are so blessed to have such wonderful family in our lives. We are taking it easy this week, then on Monday we move into our new apt. in Calabasas. Happy New Year everyone! (Click on the pics to make them larger...)









8 comments:

Lora said...

It all sounds fun. Of course I missed you yet again when you were in Utah. You always seem to come during the busiest times!!!! Glad you're back in the USofA anyway.

Emily said...

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas. It's really fun to share with the nieces and nephews!

Good luck with the move. I can't wait to see pictures of your new place. You always decorate things amazingly! Runs in the family, I guess :)

Lauren said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I love your family! I want to see Haley and Lances house??

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Sounds fun! We are totally bumed we didn't get to hang out. We got there too late anyway, but still it would have been so fun! We gotta find a way to catch up again. So whats next? Are you going to work at CPK again? Is where your moving to far away? How come are you moving? Did they find out about Carlyle? :-) Anyway- hope everything is great!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Sorry, this is Stephanie Jacobs by the way. My account is being weird

Anonymous said...

it's always the best when you come back after time away :) Love seeing the hassinger clan!
And I love your design blog Audrey! I look at it allllll the time :)

sasha said...

audrey poo. stupid blogger is not sending my invites. so, for now i'm back to public. wtf? ugh.. maybe it's not meant to be!? perhaps... anyway...

you should go read my herpes post.
i know you will love me for it.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I somehow missed this post. Cute pics - I'm glad you got some pictures. Can't wait to see some pictures of your house!