12/3/09

SYTYCD Thoughts...

Last night's result show was rad! I really thought that the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers performance was dope! This season is really good! Although they are throwing in way too many "dirty" moves for me... But I guess sex sells. It makes me feel especially awkward when I see Ryan and Ashleigh dancing "skanky" with other people! Who else knows Ashleigh? I use to dance at the same place as her. She also went to my high school, and she was in my church stake. She was always really nice to me and is doing quite well on the show! It's fun to see someone you know on SYTYCD. It's fun how there are 3 people on the show from Utah. Ashleigh's cute mom and little sister would always come into CPK and I would serve them. They always use to get the BBQ chicken salad with no tortilla strips. I really like Jakob, Russell and Ellenore as well! Who are your favorites? I included this video of LXD dancing last night in case you missed it.





4 comments:

Regan said...

Thanks for the video! I did miss it. I only like to watch it because of Ryan and Ashleigh because I'm not into it enough. I know that's silly but it's true!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Hello Audrey.

Lora said...

You know I've never seen this show---we don't have a TV connection.

jbsorenson said...

I loved the LoED. they are fantastic. My very favorite dancer is Kathryn.