1/16/10

New Apartment Pics...

We moved into Archstone Calabasas on January 4th! We love it here so far. It is much closer for John to his school and saves us a little money each month! Win-Win situation! It is so nice to be back into our own place and to have Carlyle with us! She is so fun to play with and she even sleeps on our bed with us every night! I am not 100% done with decorating; I still have to hang curtains and do a few other things, but I wanted to post some pics. What do you think?











13 comments:

Kat said...

Kidden looks so big on John's lap!! I like what you've done with the place, it looks really cute.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

Cute little home! I love all the the little trinkets you picked up in Europe. Love it.

Sarah said...

Looks super cute! You have such a good eye for decorating! When I'm better, I want to come see it in person! :)

sasha said...

cuuuuuute!
you did that fast, too!
man.. we've been living here for EVER and still haven't got that whole place decorated.

so, i am jealous!

and the keep calm and carry on?

ADORABLE. the color is perfect with the red chair!

you knew i'd love it! :)

Lora said...

Looks great. I, of course, LOVE your purple bed!

Emily said...

Your style is amazing. I will seriously be checking your blog every time I'm looking to decorate. I'll bet it feels good to be settled somewhere.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Oh boy, we need to talk about this. I love everything. Especially Amy Poehler the creeper.

Lisa Harradine said...

Its looks so GOOD! You have such good Taste :)

Laura said...

wow. you have good taste

Team Justus said...

you've always been marissa's friend :) but I sure wish you were around so I could bug you with this design stuff!

Anonymous said...

I thought you would love this house!! I went to college with this guy and come to find out he's wife is amazing at home decor. Just LOVE it!! I'm tempted to try and mimic this in our bedroom. Be sure to check out all the rooms:
http://windhula.blogspot.com/2009/10/finally-my-bedroom-reveal.html

The Smyth Family said...

LOVE the new place!!!

Megs said...

LOVE it!!