Oh my gosh Audrey- I was laughing the ENTIRE time! That was hysterical!!! I loved it. Especially the part where it says that it's not okay because it's all fake. Thats my HUGE beef with Twilight. Everyone thinks its real. Anyway, thanks for posting that. Totally made my day. I might have to steal it for my blog... if thats ok.
3 comments:
haha, that's great! Good thing I read these before I was married. :)
That song was in my head all night last night after Jed sent it to me.
Oh my gosh Audrey- I was laughing the ENTIRE time! That was hysterical!!! I loved it. Especially the part where it says that it's not okay because it's all fake. Thats my HUGE beef with Twilight. Everyone thinks its real. Anyway, thanks for posting that. Totally made my day. I might have to steal it for my blog... if thats ok.
Post a Comment