Today at work I look outside and see KEVIN FEDERLINE smoking outside. I tell the host to seat him in my section, but he came in and sat at the bar with a blonde haired girl and another guy. Dang it! He ordered the Spin Dip and the 1/2 BBQ Chicken Salad. His friends shared the new Baja Fish Tacos. I guess he left like $10 dollars on a $50 check. Not bad, but come on- you are a celebrity and have money K-Fed! She did say he was nice. He is kind of a loser, but he does look better than he did. I guess he was on VH1's Celebrity Fit Club and has lost most of the weight he gained. It was fun seeing him. I dropped off his Spin Dip so I could take a good look at him. HAHA... The manager told me that this past Saturday night Michael Jackson's kids came in with Jermaine Jackson! Man- I wish I would have seen them! I would say that it was a good day at work!

Michael Jackson's Kids accepting an award for their dad at the Grammy's last Sunday.
5 comments:
So cool!! If I came in would you tell people you saw me? haha. I'm teasing.
K-Fed! Lance and I saw Ted Danson at the Memphis airport last week. He was sitting across from us waiting for his flight and other than one person who asked for a picture with him, no one bothered him.
wtf? i left a comment on this post and it is no where to be found! stupid blogger.
for is first... $10 on a $50 check?
no, k-fed. i tip more than that. and CLEARLY, you've got more money than me, a college student.
secondly, GIRL!! thanks for killing off my parents in your dream!! hahahaha. i thought it was the funniest thing EVER! no, i the last time i checked last night, they are alive and well. lets hope that your dream won't come true! haha..
for is first?
hahaha
i meant, first is first...
It's a good thing it's you working there and not me. I could be serving most of those celebs and not even know they were at all famous!
I have a BHG architectural design program. I'm still learning it, but it's WAY fun!
Post a Comment