So I guess on Sunday afternoon BRITNEY SPEARS came in with her two cute kids! She had 2 body guards with her and she was wearing sunglasses. She wanted to sit in the table in the very back by no one else. Her bodyguards asked if they could use the table next to her to just sit in. Britney came up front to the host desk and asked Melvin, the host, with a heavy Southern accent, "Do you have a cheese and Pineapple pizza." He said "Yes it's called the Hawaiian pizza." She said "So I can get it with just cheese and pineapple?" He then said "Yes...Just have them take off the Canadian Bacon!" She said "Oh I thought it was just called the Cheese and Pineapple pizza?" He laughed and then she went back to her table. Oh Britney... The whole time the security guards were guarding the entrance doors. One stood at the back door, the other at the front entrance. They wanted to see and know everyone that came in those doors. Her waitress said she was nice and Britney didn't order anything for herself. She left Julia, her server, a 5 dollar tip on a 10 dollar check. She is the biggest celeb to come into our CPK! I wish I would have seen her. It's funny because just a few days ago her Ex husband Kevin Federline came in. I guess after I left on Monday, TRAVIS BARKER came in to eat as well. He is a regular. How fun!


7 comments:
she seems smart :)
I think that's weird that her bodyguards were guarding the entrances. Were they just trying to keep paparazzi from coming in? That would have been funny if she and Fed-Ex came in at the same time.
you know i'm laughing at this!!
i loooooove your stories! makes my day. but really though, i'd think she'd tip more than $5! maybe i'm just a generous tipper. if i do, say so myself.
Seriously, I wish I lived in CA just to run into celebrities like that. How fun!
By the way, your blog keeps getting cuter and cuter. I'm jealous!
Any new blog secrets you'd like to share? :)
That is so awesome! Ireally really need to meet her. Even though she is kinda ditzy, I really really love her...lol
Ok I would seriously not have been able to keep calm and composed if she came in and I was there. I don't think I get star struck easily but Brit is a whole different league! That's so fun!!
I missed these posts! Funny Ms. Spears!
Post a Comment