2/23/10

This is just hilarious!

Okay so I NEVER watch commercials because let's face it, we all probably have DVR's and want to fast forward the commercials to get to the show quicker? Right? So anyway, John showed me this one tonight and we stopped and watched it and were totally laughing! This is too funny. If you haven't seen this Old Spice commercial then watch this please, then laugh, then tell me you loved it. Thanks! Have a good day. P.S. Check out the sweet video Johnny posted below. You won't regret it...




6 comments:

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

I have not seen this yet. It is hilarious! Thanks for posting.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yeah, that guys has been killing us the last couple of days. I'm on a horse.

Travis & Liz said...

This is totally our favorite commercial too! We were with friends when we first saw it, and we all stopped talking to watch, and we laughed and laughed! It makes me happy whenever I see it!

Chrissy said...

hilarious

Robertson Family said...

Hilarious! So true about the DVR. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Harradine said...

Gotta love the old spice commercials they are so Hilarious :) LOL