2/15/10

Valentine's Sunday

I had such a fun Valentine's Day. It was a little unusual being on a Sunday this year, but it was still awesome. At church we had our first primary lesson with our new little kids. I think it will be a fun calling for John and I. Then our new home teachers dropped by. After they left, I made John Chicken Fried Rice for dinner. I usually don't cook for John, so this was kind of part of his present. Heehee...For dessert I made Molten Chocolate Souffle Cakes. I think they turned out good. It was such a fun, relaxing day. John got me some beautiful Gerbera Daisies and some cupcakes from CRUMBS. I love this place! They have the best cupcakes! It is located in Malibu by John's school. I'm not sure if they have any other locations... I got John some candy, gum and I made him a card. I included the recipe for the Chocolate Souffle cakes if you want to try them for yourself. They are really easy and they have a delicious chocolate liquid center. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too!


Photobucket


Sorry this pic is fuzzy. This is to show both sides of the card I made for John.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Red Velvet, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Oreo cupcakes.

Photobucket


John's presents...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


This picture is to show the liquid inside.

PhotobucketIf you want to save/print this recipe, just click on the pic and then in Photobucket hit download above pic...
Photobucket

7 comments:

sasha said...

oh my gosh...
my tummy is grumbling!
i want me some of those cupcakes!
AND the chicken fried rice looks divine.

Chuck and Julie Browne said...

that rice looks delicious and your blog is always so cute! i love the way you put the recipe on the heart paper. you should start a blog that shows how to do all that fun stuff.

Sarah said...

That looks delicious! Glad you guys had a great Valentine's Day!

Brian and Elizabeth Shelley said...

YUM!!! WE miss you!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Wow, you guys are so romantic. I didn't know it was Valentine's Day until someone at church mentioned it. I wish I was at your house eating all of that yumminess. Those cupcakes look unbelievable - you have to take us there next time we visit.

Unknown said...

there is a crumbs at the calabasas commons too....now you can get them without driving all the way into Malibu ;)

Chrissy said...

Those cupcakes look amazing