3/3/10

100% Done!

I am finally done with decorating our apt! My parents and my grandma came this week to visit John and I. My mom came with a sewing machine and we got started right away on making curtains for our living room and our bedroom. I think they turned out great! We had curtains from our last bedroom, but they didn't work how they were, so we had to add a light blue panel underneath them and sew the two panels together on each side to make them longer. I was so thankful for my mom and dad helping me out with everything! My mom has such a great eye for design. I also got some new chairs for our table. I just had been wanting to freshen up the look of our table. We found these white chairs at IKEA for a steal! They used to be floor models so I have to fix them up a little, but I love them! We also swapped the shades on our two living room lamps. I like the way it looks better now. We had so much fun going to Old Town Pasadena and Third Street Promenade in Santa Monica. We also were able to go see John play in a dodge ball tournament at Pepperdine. It was nice most of the week with great sunny weather. Thanks again Mom, Dad and Grandma! We love you guys! See you in two months.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like this lamp shade better with this lamp.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He also helped me hang my floating shelf...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look how cute our new credit cards are? : )

Photobucket

15 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

wow! You are good! I love it!

Travis & Liz said...

Everything looks so great! Those drapes are the best green color! And I absolutley love the new lamp shade with the lemons in it!Too cute!

sasha said...

i'm fun? haha..
that's funny.

girl, im really digging your crib.
and i'm loving the personalized credit cards. so cute! i'd totally do it too, if i had a pet!

Unknown said...

you should come help us with our place! i love it all. especially the splashes of bright colors.

Sarah said...

What a cute apartment you have! I love how you have decorated! Love the chairs! :) Glad you had a good time with your parents!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Next step: come to MY house and decorate it! It's in desparate need of TLC and I just ruin it! Your house is beautiful!

Emily said...

You and your mom are amazing!

Matt and Brooke said...

So cute!! I love your colors and pillows!

Lauren said...

So cute! I love how much we are a like! We must come from the same family??:) Love you!

Yes I think Joyce is finally litter trained again, no accidents this week!YEA!

Megs said...

LOVE your style Audrey!!! Love, Love, LOVE it!!!!

Lora said...

I've been MIA in the blogging world for ages {still am} so I can't get over what a GIANT your "kitty" is! They just grow so fast. :)

Brooke said...

that's awesome! you are so talented, i wish i could get my house fully decorated, i've only lived here for 5 1/2 years!! one day :) I got my mac by the way and I LOVE it!

Cheyenne said...

Just saw your blog on your FB page and I have NEVER seen a cuter blog--seriously!! I need to ask you some major tips! You have a real eye for decorating as well, and making your own curtains? Amazing. I love the framed quote, too. Can't wait to get to know you and John better! So glad you're in the ward!
(Cheyenne Robertson)

dannynstephstoddart said...

looks awesome!! Love it!

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Good work dude - I wish I was done with my decorating. Everything turned out SO cute! I love the couch pillows - they are all so perfect. Have you seen that square green lamp in Cam and Mitchell's house, kind of by the front door? Love it. I can't wait to come and see your house in person!