3/20/10

Spring Break + John's Birthday

This week was so much fun because John's Birthday landed during his Spring Break from school. This was his first actual Spring Break because BYU doesn't have it, and last year all the first year students had a huge paper due so he was working on that all week. We headed down to John's parent's house on Thursday afternoon. On our way there we saw this guy that was really tall in a Mini Cooper. I pointed him out to John and then we started laughing really hard because his license plate said: "I Fit in it." So I took a pic of the license plate. That night we ate at Cheesecake Factory. We got a Red Velvet Cheesecake that was really delish for dessert! Then we went back and opened presents and had more dessert! The rest of the week we just chilled and had fun relaxing. I think John had one great Birthday this year! Thanks again to all our family for making John's day special!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

John's mom made him this yummy dessert!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't you love how he got a baking dish?

Photobucket

I just had to throw in some cute shots of our cat and their cat Shiro. He was being really cute. In this pic she was hiding from their dog.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was so funny, he was drinking out of my cup! I guess he was super thirsty.

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kat said...

i'm glad you got a picture of how fat cheddars is!!!! i love his Buddha belly.

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Your blog is ADORABLE! Mine is so plain and simple--yours puts mine to shame! I am happy we are blogging buddies! Hooray!
xo
M.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday John! I'm diggin' the Front Row Fanatics T.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday John! SO glad you guys got to celebrate with family, that is the best, so since you got a cooking dish, does that mean dinner at the Crisp house this week!??

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

That was really nice of spring break to land on John's birthday. How thoughtful. I like the picture where one of Shiro's eyes looks blue and the other looks green. Creepy.

Melissa Fielding said...

Happy belated birthday John! Ha, the cooking dish is a very, very manly version (for the record) and I love all the kitty pictures! It makes me smile that someone else actually might love their cat as much as I do! We are surrounded by dog lovers/cat haters :(